It will get you anywhere you want to go. Even better, it will get you back.
The freedom to go anywhere has flexible plans to match.
DeLorme offers flexible plans ideal for year-round or monthly use. An active satellite subscription is required to use inReach, and we offer two categories of plans: annual 12-month contracts with lower monthly fees or freedom plans, which require only a 30-day commitment.
Freedom No-Contract Plans
Our freedom plans allow you to pay for satellite airtime service when you need it on a monthly basis. You can change plans, up or down, or suspend your service at no charge.
- Ideal for seasonal or occasional use.
- Move up or down a plan for free.
- Suspend your service when you don't need it.
- Keep all your account data, tracks and details when suspended.
- Minimum 30-day commitment.
- Annual freedom program fee of $24.95.
Annual Contract Plans
Our annual plans offer lower monthly fees and are ideal for people who either plan on using their inReach all year long, or who want the peace of mind of having a continuously active SOS device.
- Ideal for year-round use and peace of mind.
- 12-month contract.
- Lower monthly fees.
- Move up a plan at any time for free.
- Initial account activation fee of $19.95.
- Move down a plan at any time for $24.95.
Technical Specifications and Important Information
- Includes digital compass, barometric altimeter and accelerometer
- Includes an odometer and displays useful trip statistics while in the field, such as trip time, max speed, moving average, trip distance
- 100 hours of battery life in 10-minute tracking mode with a clear view to the sky. Extended tracking mode can extend battery life even more for long-haul trips.
- Color screen and virtual keyboard with predictive text for standalone two-way messaging
- GPS accuracy to +/- 5 meters
- Water rating: IP67 (withstands incidental water exposure; tested for submersion at one meter for 30 minutes).
- Rugged, dustproof and impact-resistant (Mil-STD-810G for shock; IP67 for dust).
- Impact-resistant (Mil-STD-810G for shock)
- Internal lithium polymer battery (2,450 mAh capacity at 3.7 V)
- SOS messages are received by GEOS, a worldwide emergency response coordination center with 24/7/365 staffing
- Weight: 6.7 ounces
- Email, SOS and tracking functions work anywhere in the world; SMS availability may vary by country.
- 100% global coverage via the Iridium satellite network, which is the world's furthest-reaching satellite communications network.
- Maintains a satellite signal lock even in difficult GPS environments and embeds precise location coordinates in sent messages.
- Pairs via Bluetooth with Apple iOS, Android, or Kindle Fire with bluetooth (smartphones and tablets)
- A contract-free (minimum 30-day commitment) or annual satellite subscription plan is required for use; plans start at $11.95 per month. See plan details.)
"Lone workers are those who work by themselves without close or direct supervision."
We understand that lone worker safety is not a ‘one size fits all' proposition - and therefore different jobs have different risk profiles that in turn impact on the best solution for that person.
To find out more, tell us your requirements or to request a live demonstration of our service email email@example.com give us a call on 0800 626 3696